ORGANIZING CORPS 2020 is recruiting and training the next generation of campaign organizers to work on the 2020 general election.
Our Bootcamp is a 7-day intensive introduction to learning the art and science of being a field organizer in a presidential election and exploring an exciting career in campaigns. Along the way, corps members will gain valuable skills in leadership, project management, and communication, and build a powerful network of like-minded peers and mentors from across the country that will last beyond 2020.
This coming January and March 2020, we are training in 7 states:
- Tempe, AZ: January 6 – January 12, 2020 (application closed)
- Madison, WI: January 13 – January 19, 2020 (application closed)
- Lansing, MI: March 2 – March 8, 2020
- Minneapolis, MN: March 9 – March 15, 2020
- Raleigh, NC: March 9 – March 15, 2020
- State College, PA: March 9 – March 15, 2020
- Tallahassee, FL: March 16 – March 22, 2020
To learn more about the program, please visit www.organizingcorps2020.com/apply. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have two deadlines for our Bootcamp applications - please read carefully! Corps members will be admitted on a rolling basis, so there’s no reason to wait.
- The Organizing Corps 2020 Arizona and Wisconsin Bootcamp application window has now closed.
- The application window for our Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina & Pennsylvania Bootcamps opens on Monday, November 4, 2019 and closes on Monday, January 13, 2020 11:59PM PT.
The online application must be completed in one session, so we recommend that you review the questions and devise a plan first (hint: you will need two references). We also suggest that you compose your short responses in a word processing application like Word, Pages, or Google Docs to reduce the risk of accidentally losing your work (don't you hate when that happens?). When you have your references and short responses ready, come back here to formally submit your application!
Organizing Corps 2020 celebrates diversity and inclusion and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in our interactions with our applicants, corps members, and staff members without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or parenthood.