Obsess is an experiential e-commerce platform, that enables retailers to create 3D 360 VIRTUAL STORES on their websites. We are a managed SaaS platform and have created proprietary patent-pending technology to deliver beautiful and fast web VR shoppable experiences. Our customers are large brands and retailers across fashion, beauty, and various other verticals.
We are a startup based in New York City, backed by Village Global (fund backed by top tech entrepreneurs including Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, etc), Jump Capital, The VR Fund, Techstars and more. Our founder & CEO is an MIT alum who was formerly an engineer & tech lead at Google for 5 years and then led product at Vogue.
Read more about us on Forbes.
We are looking for a highly driven, entrepreneurial account executive to join our sales team. You will be responsible for the full sales life cycle of selling our B2B SaaS software to brands and retailers. This is an opportunity to bring a compelling and innovative experience already in use at top brands to more retailers, and to work with leading fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands reimagining the future of retail. You should be highly motivated by emerging tech and highly interested in fashion, e-commerce, branding and retail. You are someone who wants to work really hard to have a big impact on growing a business and disrupting an industry. You are someone who is really good at persuading people to come with you where you lead them.
This position is on-site in our New York City office.
- Prospecting, qualifying and creating sales opportunities at fashion, lifestyle and luxury brands and retailers
- Reaching out to prospects via email and LinkedIn
- Developing sales pitch and materials, and iterating on them by testing
- Meeting and selling to C- and VP-level executives at brands and retailers
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Tracking and managing sales pipeline
- Identifying strategic partnerships to grow revenue
- Developing creative, unique ideas for target marketing of new business
- Representing company at trade shows and events
- 5+ years experience in a sales role - selling software - to fashion and lifestyle brands and retailers
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field
- Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships
- Superb communication skills (interpersonal, phone, and email)
- Naturally persuasive and influential
- Ability to craft effective messaging - copy and visual
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Hard-working, flexible and creative
- High energy and extremely hungry to make an impact
$120,000 - $150,000 annual base plus commissions
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Care Benefits (75% covered medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Stock Options
- Maternity/Paternity/Family Leave
- Commuter Benefit
- Mental Health Benefits
- Discounted Bike Share
For more on our benefits (for US employees) visit our Benefits Page.