SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We are expanding our engineering team and looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Boston office! Our engineering team is dynamic, fluid, and collaborative. Our engineers steer and define the future growth and success of ObserveIT. We look for team-players who enjoy solving complex technical challenges and have an appetite to work with and adopt new and innovative technologies. Boston too far of a commute? Don’t worry, we offer work from home flexibility so if you are a full-stack engineer ready to build, scale, and deliver our brand new SaaS solution, this may be a great next step in your career!
- Spend 70-80% building and implementing the backend of our AWS-based solution using NodeJS.
- Develop RESTFUL APIs in a microservices architecture.
- Bring fresh and creative ideas to large-scale system design, distributed computing, information retrieval and more.
- Knowledge/strong experience with one of the following: NodeJS (ideally), Python, or Golang with an ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the following NoSQL databases: Cassandra, MongoDB, Couchbase, or DynamoDB.
- Cloud computing experience (AWS, GCP, Azure, or similar).
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Always willing to learn
Job Type: Full-time.
Fairness Matters: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.