FRONT END SOFTWARE ENGINEER
ObserveIT’s engineering team in Boston is expanding and looking for a front end software engineer to build a modern UI for our brand new AWS solution. We are nimble, dynamic, and move fast and look for engineers who bring fresh ideas to large-scale system design, distributed computing, information retrieval, and more. Our engineers steer the success of our product and impact/influence the future growth and success of ObserveIT.
- Collaborate with product, design, and development teams to develop and deliver cutting-edge user experiences.
- Redesign UI's, implement new UI's, and pick up Node.JS as necessary.
- Collaborate with distributed cross-functional teams: ability to thrive in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Engage with back-end systems.
- Familiarity with back-end technologies (NodeJS, Java, Go, or similar).
- Knowledge and/or working experience working with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Always willing to learn
Job Type: Full-time.
Fairness Matters: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.