The team at ObserveIT is growing! We are looking for a Senior Automation Developer to join our Automation team in our TLV office. This is a key role that will play a vital part to our company success as we continue to grow across the country. This is a great opportunity for you to get into a venture backed and fast paced, high growth company. We are looking for someone who is willing and always ready to roll their sleeves up, dive in head first and make a major impact. If you’re passionate about the security industry and wanting to make a difference in the world, this could be the job for you!
- Taking ownership of main tasks of the automation team
- Develop and implement tools for automated testing.
- Take essential part in the development cycles, in order to deliver high quality products
- Closely interact with developers and QA teams
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing
- Proven 4+ years of experience in automation development in OO language
- Experience in writing automation tests for applications in Win environment
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis to root cause detection
- Analytical approach for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Experience working with Selenium
- Experience working in agile methodology
- Team player with communication skills
- Self-learner and independent executor