The team at ObserveIT is growing! We are looking for a People Strategy Manager to join our People Strategy team in our Boston HQ. This is a key role that will play a vital part to our company success as we continue to grow across the world. This is a great opportunity for you to get into a venture backed, fast paced, high growth company. We are looking for someone who is willing and always ready to roll up their sleeves, dive in head first and make a major impact. If you’re passionate about people and wanting to make a difference in company culture, this could be the job for you!
- Act as a Business Partner and be responsible for the day to day contact for employees in the U.S. ranging from employee relations to compensation planning
- Manage all People Operations and generate monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting and analytics
- Be the go-to person for everything benefits related and manage the renewal process and open enrollment
- Be responsible for owning and always improving our new hire onboarding program for both internal and remote employees; from logistics set up to ensuring a positive experience from day 1
- Manage People Strategy programs and processes consisting of performance management, promotions and terminations, global mobility, employer branding, and anything that to continues to improve our fantastic culture
- Maintain and manage our People Success platform tool, as well as other tools we use as part of our day to day
- A lot of passion for people and a natural desire to want to make things better
- High self-awareness and a strong personality and voice to get shit done
- Demonstrated ability to connect with people, remain professional and keep 100% confidentiality
- Some familiarity with benefits administration or the knack to learn it
- Experience working in a fast-paced start up environment
- Customer Centric
- Always willing to learn
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.