We are seeking a Sr. EMEA Sales Director, Insider Threat Management. Based in the UK, this person will be responsible for leading and driving the business internationally (non-Americas), which is a key strategic growth opportunity for the Insider Threat Management business. You will lead a team of approximately 10 people, comprised of Sales Directors and Sales Engineers. You will impact the strategic direction of the Insider Threat Management business by contributing to the overall go-to-market strategy, product roadmap and culture of the company and team.
- Effectively lead, push and inspire a team of Sales located within EMEA.
- Develop a deep understanding of the target market: use it to grow existing partners, channels and strategic alliances to maximize revenue and market share.
- Accountability for accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting for the Insider Threat Management product line.
- Develop and lead sales strategies to win new logos and expand within existing customer base.
- Create, monitor and manage key performance metrics.
- Identify and drive sales opportunities in conjunction with channel partners.
- Intense focus on execution of the business strategy for International markets, in line with the business plan to bring sustainable YoY growth within the Insider Threat product group.
- Close partnership with Global Marketing team, designing and executing an effective and aligned overall go-to-market strategy for International markets.
- 10+ years selling experience and 5+ years building and managing sales teams
- Information Security experience
- History of over-quota performance against assigned company goals
- A natural hunter, with an established book of high-level contacts within both the commercial sector and partner network
- Strong desire to work directly with prospects, partners and customers to identify opportunities and close deals
- Self-motivated, independent thinker
- Willingness to travel
- Natural “Hunter” mentality
- Motivating leadership skills
- High energy level and drive
- Global & cultural awareness
- Hands-on, results-oriented leader
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Job Type: Full-time