Technical Support Engineer (Level 2)
ObserveIT is the world’s first people focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1,900+ customers and growing at more than 50%+ y-o-y. We’re proud to be ranked #2 in best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
ObserveIT’s insider threat monitoring solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and prevent data loss. Our customers include large enterprises such as Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Microsoft, and IBM as well as a growing number of mid-market organizations. We have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
The ObserveIT support team strives to deliver the highest quality of support to our growing customer base. Our support engineers are passionate about helping customers and apply their expertise and knowledge to solve customers’ cyber security challenges. They take initiative to own and resolve technical issues including (but not limited to) SQL Server, Active Directory, Microsoft OS, Networking, Internet Protocols, Linux/Unix, MAC, etc.
- Provide Tier 1/Tier 2 technical issues surrounding ObserveIT’s product by e-mail and phone for enterprise customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product in order to effectively assist customers with installation and deployment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues related to hardware, software, networking, SQL Server, Windows, and more.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting external users/customers with issues related to: SQL Server, Active Directory, Microsoft OS, Networking, Internet Protocols, Linux/Unix, MAC, etc.
- Installing, configuring administering, and troubleshooting TCP/IP, DNS, and other networking concepts.
- Working knowledge of remote software installations and storage systems.
- Work independently with little to no supervision, appetite to learn new technologies, exceptional communication skills, and passionate to resolve customer issues effectively and efficiently.
Job Type: Full-time.
Fairness Matters: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.