SENIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
To keep up with ObserveIT’s growing customer base, support team is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our support team in our Boston office. This is a key role that will play a vital part to our company success as we continue to grow across the country with an opportunity for you to be part of a venture-backed and fast-growing. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping customers, strives to deliver the highest quality of support, and has an appetite for solving complex, technical problems. If you’re passionate to learn and apply expertise/knowledge to solve customers’ cyber security challenges, this could be the job for you!
- Provide Tier 2 technical support for issues surrounding ObserveIT’s product via e-mail, phone, and/or video.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product in order to effectively assist customers with installation and deployment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues related to hardware, software, networking, SQL Server, Windows Servers, and much more.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting external users/customers with issues related to: SQL Server, Active Directory, Microsoft OS, Networking, Internet Protocols, Linux/Unix, MAC, etc.
- Solid experience installing, managing and configuring Active Directory, Windows 2008/2012/2016, and Networking (Ports, TCP/IP).
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and high-level understanding of storage designs, disk types, etc.
- An ability to work independently with little to no supervision, a hunger to learn new technologies, and exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Always willing to learn
Job Type: Full-time
Fairness Matters: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.