ObserveIT is the world’s first people focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1,900+ customers and growing at more than 50%+ y-o-y. We’re proud to be ranked #2 in best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
ObserveIT’s insider threat monitoring solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and prevent data loss. Our customers include large enterprises such as Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Microsoft, and IBM as well as a growing number of mid-market organizations. We have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
ObserveIT is looking for Senior QA engineer (Mac+linux - significant advantage)
• Plan and design tests for ObserveIT products.
• Be responsible for executing manual tests on a daily basis and report the results.
• Monitor product maturity during product life cycle.
• Take ownership on product features and lead them from QA perspective.
• Work in an agile environment.
• Work closely with product, development and support teams.
• At least 2 years' experience in manual QA – required
• Experience in planning and implementing manual tests for web applications – required
• Ability to understand a complicated system and translate a requirement document into a detailed test design document - required
• Ability of self-learning - required
• English skills - required
• Experience in MAC testing - significant advantage
• BA in computer science or equivalent degree – significant advantage
• Experience working with databases – significant advantage
• Experience in planning and implementing manual tests for web services (SOAP/REST APIs) – advantage
• Experience in application servers such as IIS – advantage
• Experience in automated testing – advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Fairness Matters: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.