The team at ObserveIT is growing! We are looking for a Cloud QA Manager to join our Cloud team in our TLV office. This is a key role that will play a vital part to our company success as we continue to grow across the country. This is a great opportunity for you to get into a venture backed and fast paced, high growth company. We are looking for someone who is willing and always ready to roll their sleeves up, dive in head first and make a major impact. If you’re passionate about the security industry and wanting to make a difference in the world, this could be the job for you!
- Be the principal testing manager and architect for the Company's future product
- Architect, Design and Develop test automation frameworks and testing strategies
Design test infrastructure and environments
- Identify the tools and technologies for scalability and functionality testing automation
- Document and publish results of scalability tests and test benchmarks
Monitor the effectiveness of the testing and bring about improvements of the SaaS and S/SDLC, liaising with the Architecture, Engineering and DevOps teams
- Lead and mentor team members
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- Build and manage an outstanding automation testing development team
- Partner with software development engineers and test engineers to devise automation and test strategies including test cases development to drive the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies.
- Collaborate with DevOps team to ensure test framework and methodologies are integrated with the continuous integration
- Perform code reviews for automation development engineers
- Own the overall technical roadmap of automation in collaboration with development
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology Management
- 10+ years of experience in software QA
- 4+ years of experience as a test architect role and QA Manager for a SaaS Product
- Research, evaluate and onboard test automation frameworks for web, server side
- Proven hands-on experience using both API and UI testing automation tools.
- Experience in planning and executing tests for validating the performance of cloud-based SaaS with very large throughput.
- Experience in complete SDLC, Agile Scrum, DevOps and Automation of testing including practices like Test Driven development, Domain Driven development, etc.
- Experience in continuous delivery of micro-services with test automation
- Development experience with the following stacks: Mocha-Chai, Selenium, Protractor, node.js and use of tools such as git, Jira
- Experience in performance and security testing – Advantage
- Excellent communication skills with members, staff, and individuals in the community in a professional manner. This will require excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills along with the ability to present and explain information effectively in Hebrew as well as in English.
- Knows how to make the right decisions
- Thinking out of the box
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.