Front End Developer
ObserveIT is the world’s first people focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1,900+ customers and growing at more than 50%+ y-o-y. We’re proud to be ranked #2 in best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
ObserveIT’s insider threat monitoring solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and prevent data loss. Our customers include large enterprises such as Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Microsoft, and IBM as well as a growing number of mid-market organizations. We have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
We are looking for a front-end developer to join our dynamic/nimble engineering team and build/develop a modern UI for our brand-new cloud solution. Our engineers steer the success of our product and impact/influence the future growth and success of ObserveIT.
- Collaborate with product, design, and development teams to develop and deliver cutting-edge user experiences.
- Collaborate with distributed cross-functional teams: ability to thrive in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Experience with Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with back-end technologies (NodeJS, Java, Go, or similar).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs in a micro-service or serverless architecture.
- Working knowledge of AWS, GCP, or similar.
- Previous experience with Canvas.
Job Type: Full-time
Fairness Matters: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.