ObserveIT is the world’s first people focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1,900+ customers and growing at more than 50%+ y-o-y. We’re proud to be ranked #2 in best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
ObserveIT’s insider threat monitoring solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and prevent data loss. Our customers include large enterprises such as Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Microsoft, and IBM as well as a growing number of mid-market organizations. We have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
Would you like to join our Ent. development team as a Teach Lead working on Windows operating systems using state of the art software?
- 5+ years of experience in C# server side and Client side- mandatory
- 5+ year of experience in asp.net WEB development – mandatory
- 2+ years of experience in AngularJS 1.5 and above – mandatory
- 5+ years of experience with development in ASP.NET Web forms and WebAPI
- Experience with developing RESTful API - advantage
- Experience Angular 7.0 – big advantage
- 2+ years of experience in NodeJS – big advantage
- OOP/OOD – mandatory
- Design Patterns - Mandatory
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodologies
Job Type: Full-time
Fairness Matters: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.