ObserveIT is the world’s first people-focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1,900+ customers and growing at more than 50%+ y-o-y. We’re proud to be ranked #2 in best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
ObserveIT’s insider threat monitoring solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and prevent data loss. Our customers include large enterprises such as JPMC, Starbucks, Verizon, USAA, Microsoft, DXC and EY as well as a growing number of mid-market organizations. We have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures, Night Dragon, Spring Lake Partners, USAA and one of top Hedge funds in world.
- Design, build, execute a comprehensive outbound strategy for all partners – OEMs, SIs, technology partners and GTM partners – in conjunction with Sales, Customer Success and Product leaders
- Managing partnerships on an ongoing basis to include partner ramp-up, enablement and ongoing measurement of value to ObserveIT and partner
- Generate material revenue opportunities through partnership opportunities whether through OEM, licensing or re-selling arrangements
- Build “ObserveIT” Partner Program ObserveIT’s new Insider Threat Cloud Platform
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience building BD function in cybersecurity company
- Deep market understanding required
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated cross-functional communication and relationship building
- Strong presentation and individual selling skills
- Prior experience carrying a quota strongly preferred
Reporting to: SVP of Sales
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.