ObserveIT is the world’s first people focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1,900+ customers and growing at more than 50%+ y-o-y. We’re proud to be ranked #2 in best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
ObserveIT’s insider threat monitoring solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and prevent data loss. Our customers include large enterprises such as Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Microsoft, and IBM as well as a growing number of mid-market organizations. We have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation, execution, and coordination of marketing activities, events, and materials for sales growth and revenue enhancement in collaboration with the greater marketing and sales teams. (S)he will develop and implement an overarching channel marketing strategy and programs as well as track and report on key performance metrics.
The Channel Marketing Manager will work closely with Channel Sales, Global Marketing, Product Marketing, and Marketing Operations to drive channel partner awareness, pipeline and revenue.
- Define and execute end-to-end integrated partner marketing campaigns and events in collaboration with top strategic partners.
- In conjunction with Channel Sales, develop joint business plan/messaging (including sales targets) with priority partners.
- Manage market development fund (MDF) process, including proposal management, review, approval, proof of performance.
- Identify and implement creative ideas to gain more market share within the channel.
- Be the “brand champion” within the channel to ensure the company brand is being used consistently and according to brand guidelines.
- Analyze results and make recommendations for future improvement.
- At least 5 years of B2B tech marketing experience and at least 3 years of channel marketing experience.
- Top-notch project management skills, ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills, superior communication, writing, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with SFDC, Marketo (or similar marketing automation platform).
- Experience in Cybersecurity industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Fairness Matters: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.