Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
ObserveIT is the world’s first people focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1,900+ customers and growing at more than 50%+ y-o-y. We’re proud to be ranked #2 in best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
ObserveIT’s insider threat monitoring solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and prevent data loss. Our customers include large enterprises such as Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Microsoft, and IBM as well as a growing number of mid-market organizations. We have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
We are looking for a Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer to build and deliver a robust AWS-based infrastructure to scale and deploy our new Cybersecurity SaaS solution. We are team-players who enjoy solving technical challenges and are passionate to deliver better software, faster with countless opportunities to make an immediate impact.
- Build, implement and improve architecture and performance of large-scale distributed systems.
- Write tools and scripts to automate maintenance and monitoring tasks and implement efficient, and robust features to build scalable infrastructure.
- Design/build backend services/systems to ensure stability and high-performance and build CI/CD pipelines.
- BA or BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar.
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience in one or more: Go, Python, NodeJS, Perl (we use Go and Python).
- Experience developing deployment automation using either Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar.
- Expertise in designing and scaling large-scale distributed software systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Fairness Matters: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.