Who we are:
Observe.AI is a rapidly growing, well-funded startup building a Voice AI platform for customer contact centers. Founded in May 2017, headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Nexus Venture Partners, Y Combinator, and Emergent Ventures we already work with the largest customer contact centers in the world and are lucky to count Fortune 500 companies as our customers. Our revenue has been doubling every quarter and as we get ready to scale we are searching for top talent to join our dedicated team and to help us make the most of this tremendous opportunity.
What we are up to:
- Building the future of voice based customer service. Its a $300B market growing at 3% Y/Y
- Providing a highly scalable, reliable and secure B2B SaaS application for analysis of spoken conversations on a spectrum of business criteria
- Implementing a seamless user experience that enables call center agents to provide great customer experiences
- Leveraging a world class data and speech science team to innovate and create voice specific, NLP, machine learning and deep learning solutions
Observe.AI is looking for a Sales Operations Associate to join its Finance team in Bangalore. The position will provide support to the finance, sales and customer success departments and respond to customer and prospect inquiries. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices and the ability to interpret sales metrics. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Be the first point of contact for Sales and Billing inquiries for customers, prospects and company employees
- Review new customer orders and enter them in ERP system after they are booked
- Follow up with customers for any discrepancies
- Maintain bookings log and provide billing instructions to Finance team
- Perform accounts receivable collections activity
- Contact customers to obtain payment commitment, or resolve issues preventing payment, and take appropriate action
- Partner with Finance, Sales and Operations teams to research and resolve customer inquiries
- Handle dispute resolution activities
- Other Sales-Support duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven work experience (minimum of 4-5 years) in a customer support or sales-support role for an Enterprise SaaS company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Well organised and detail oriented, able to track and report on progress on multiple different tracks
- Knowledge of accounts receivable and collections procedures
- Hands on experience with Salesforce is a positive
- In-depth understanding of sales-support and customer service practices
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working for a startup
- An ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and processes
- Flexibility and a willingness to do what needs to get done are important. The position will require working with customers and colleagues in different time zones and cultures, within a collegial and supportive team.