Who we are:
Observe.AI is a rapidly growing, well-funded startup building a Voice AI platform for customer contact centers. Founded in May 2017, headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Nexus Venture Partners, Y Combinator, and Emergent Ventures we already work with the largest customer contact centers in the world and are lucky to count Fortune 500 companies as our customers. Our revenue has been doubling every quarter and as we get ready to scale we are searching for top talent to join our dedicated team and to help us make the most of this tremendous opportunity.
What we are up to:
- Building the future of voice based customer service. Its a $300B market growing at 3% Y/Y
- Providing a highly scalable, reliable and secure B2B SaaS application for analysis of spoken conversations on a spectrum of business criteria
- Implementing a seamless user experience that enables call center agents to provide great customer experiences
- Leveraging a world class data and speech science team to innovate and create voice specific, NLP, machine learning and deep learning solutions
What We're Looking For:
Observe is seeking a hard-working, disciplined, self-starter, and motivated Enterprise AE to join our growing team in San Francisco, CA. You will assist in driving new customer acquisition through outbound and inbound sales prospecting activities ("Pipeline"), attend industry events, work in tandem with marketing and senior leadership team in winning marquee logos.
The Enterprise AE will conduct high-level conversations with senior stakeholders about their challenges in business and call center operations ("Qualifications").
This position has advancement potential within the sales organisation, and the compensation package includes
- Sales Methodology - Challenger and MEDDPIC
- Lead generation to drive sales/revenue
- Lead and post-sale follow-up
- Working closely with the designated sales team to strategies more effective sales methods
What You Can Expect:
- Learn and execute processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Engage executives in a targeted market
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and verticals
Who You Are:
- Team Player
- Positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing start-up culture. You will wear many hats!
- Experience in tech sales - (door-to-door, making dials, email marketing)
- Experience using CRM tools in the past (Salesforce.com and Apollo.io) *Bonus Points*