Who we are:
Observe.AI is a rapidly growing, well-funded startup building a Voice AI platform for customer contact centers. Founded in May 2017, headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Nexus Venture Partners, Y Combinator, and Emergent Ventures we already work with the largest customer contact centers in the world and are lucky to count Fortune 500 companies as our customers. Our revenue has been doubling every quarter and as we get ready to scale we are searching for top talent to join our dedicated team and to help us make the most of this tremendous opportunity.
What we are up to:
- Building the future of voice based customer service. Its a $300B market growing at 3% Y/Y
- Providing a highly scalable, reliable and secure B2B SaaS application for analysis of spoken conversations on a spectrum of business criteria
- Implementing a seamless user experience that enables call center agents to provide great customer experiences
- Leveraging a world class data and speech science team to innovate and create voice specific, NLP, machine learning and deep learning solutions
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the successful planning, execution, and measurement of marketing programs online channels and at events.
- Evaluate channels and events for their ability to generate sales interest and pipeline.
- Use channels and events to build the brand, develop sales pipeline, and strengthen customer and partner relationships.
- Create content for online channels and events.
- Develop end-to-end- from the look and feel to the creating the pre and post engagement plan, you own everything needed to attract leads, as well as maximize ROI.
- Build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
- Coordinate and communicate with colleagues in the Marketing, Sales and Product teams to align initiatives with our GTM strategy and ensure timely lead follow up.
- Track and report on the budget and overall expenses for your programs. Measure and optimize ROI on events and customer marketing activities to develop future programs.
- 2+ years technology marketing experience, preferably at early/growth-stage SaaS companies. Prior event management experience required.
- Action oriented, creatively driven. Must have an eye for detail.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and partners.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication.
- An energetic and willing attitude - you love jumping in to help wherever you can.