Who we are:
Observe.AI is a rapidly growing, well-funded startup building a Voice AI platform for customer contact centers. Founded in May 2017, headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Nexus Venture Partners, Y Combinator, and Emergent Ventures we already work with the largest customer contact centers in the world and are lucky to count Fortune 500 companies as our customers. Our revenue has been doubling every quarter and as we get ready to scale we are searching for top talent to join our dedicated team and to help us make the most of this tremendous opportunity.
What we are up to:
- Building the future of voice based customer service. Its a $300B market growing at 3% Y/Y
- Providing a highly scalable, reliable and secure B2B SaaS application for analysis of spoken conversations on a spectrum of business criteria
- Implementing a seamless user experience that enables call center agents to provide great customer experiences
- Leveraging a world class data and speech science team to innovate and create voice specific, NLP, machine learning and deep learning solutions
We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join a high-impact team at the core of Observe.AI's mission. This is a highly challenging role that will require implementation of state-of-the-art Machine learning (ML) and Deep learning algorithms; to build a never-before-seen machine intelligence product. The role will involve building ML pipelines from scratch, architecting and implementing low latency systems at scale.
If you are excited about; owning & building a next generation ML architecture and working on core algorithms, right from training to production, you’ll love the job!
What you will do:
- Work with large data-sets and build a ML pipeline to process and train the data
- Run ML experiments scientifically and analyze the results
- Optimize ML solutions for performance and scale
- Deploy solutions into production and maintain several models for fast experiments
- Simply, own a module end-to-end and show us your data skills
- Keep up-to-date with latest ML and deep learning literature to implement latest techniques into Observe.AI Voice & NLP platform
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in CS/EE from IITs or other leading research institutes
- Strong working knowledge of Machine learning/Deep learning techniques and Natural language processing/ Speech processing
- 2+ years of commercial experience in ML solutions and pipelines
- 2+ years of programming experience in Python, Shell scripting and C/Java
- Hands on experience Natural language and speech processing tools such as: NLTK, openNLP, coreNLP, Kaldi and Sphinx
- Experience with Machine learning and Deep learning libraries such as: Scikit Learn, TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experience with big data and distributed computing technologies such as: Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, and Storm
Headquartered in Santa Clara, CA with an office in Bangalore, Observe.AI is building a Voice AI platform for customer contact centres. Founded in May 2017, we currently have some of the best minds in the industry working with us! We already work with the largest customer contact centre in the world. Our platform provides real-time call analysis on a spectrum of criteria and generates suggestions and guidance for the agents. We are also, backed by Nexus Venture Partners, Y Combinator, and Emergent Ventures!
For more details please visit