Headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, Observe.AI is building a Voice AI platform for customer contact centres. Founded in May 2017, we currently have some of the best minds of the industry working with us! We already work with the largest customer contact centre in the world. Our platform provides real-time call analysis on a spectrum of criteria and generates suggestions and guidance for the agents. We are backed by Nexus Venture Partners, Y Combinator, and Emergent Ventures!
We are looking for Product Designers to join our team. As a product designer at Observe, you will be responsible for designing all our early-stage products. You will be working with our Design Lead and Product Lead to create and maintain these products.
- Translate vision, feedback and ideas into shippable product designs.
- Reduce, simplify, distill.
- See features through from ideas on paper to implementation.
- Work closely with other designers, product managers and engineers.
- Ensure everything we ship meets our standards of quality.
- Collaborate with our Design Lead to build design standards and practices.
- Guide product research and usability testing.
- Understand and improve our design processes.
- Contribute feedback regularly towards improving our company.
The right person is better than the right set of experiences, these are the traits we’ve identified make great additions to our team.
- An impressive portfolio demonstrating your experience solving complex product design problems.
- You work empirically & iteratively.
- Your feedback is thoughtful and straightforward.
- Comfortable prototyping at varying levels of fidelity.
- Strong technical communication skills and understanding of software development processes.
- You have an interest in automation, machine learning and making human-computer interaction simple.
- Excited by ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development
- Experience using Figma/Framer.
- Ability to prototype your designs in working code.
- Experience in design for enterprise grade, B2B SaaS products.
- Experience acting as a researcher.
- Familiarity with speech recognition, machine learning.
- Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share, Blogs, Twitter, Dribbble, Medium, Instagram, GitHub.
For more details please visit