Obligo’s mission is to power the rental experience of the future through trust-building financial technology that eliminates the burden of security deposits. Renters enjoy instant qualification and deposit-free renting while property owners and managers streamline their operations and make their listings more appealing to renters.
Working in a hybrid model from our R&D center based in Tel Aviv (Geula beach!)
About the Position:
Obligo is looking for a UX/UI designer who’s passionate about creating beautiful intuitive products to join our team and take part in our high-energy TLV beach-side office culture.
As a UX/UI Designer you will:
- Create intuitive and awesome UX experiences across Obligo’s SaaS platform, with users ranging from everyday home renters to real estate professionals such as leasing agents, property managers, and accountants.
- Create detailed UX mocks for new features. Thinking carefully and creatively about known and unknown use cases, you will create simple, elegant, future-proof, and self-explanatory designs.
- Write an accurate, simple, actionable microcopy to make every interaction obvious and predictable. Guide the user to take the desired action, every single time.
- Engage directly with multiple stakeholders inside and outside Obligo to gather feedback and iterate on your designs.
- Refine your UX design mocks into beautiful, pixel-perfect specs that your developer comrades will be able to implement with speed, intention, and joy.
- Research how users interact with our product using session playback tools (Fullstory) to enhance your designs even after they reach production.
- Experiment with alternative designs and microcopy using A/B testing.
- As the company’s first design hire, you will contribute to any and all design decisions, from website to emails to sales decks.
- At least 3 years of proven experience working as a UX/UI designer on complex SaaS products.
- Deep love and respect for microcopy, matched with flawless written English.
- Proven portfolio of UX and UI designs for web and mobile web applications
- Artistically talented with strong attention to detail.
- Proven skill set in Sketch, Figma, and other design tools.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, able to self-manage and prioritize under a high workload.
- Team player who understands how to balance collaboration and brainstorming with execution and shipping
Obligo is backed by VCs such as 83North, 10D and Entree capital.
Round A announcement - Nov 2020
Obligo 'Most Promising Israeli-Founded Fintech Startup in Lending and Financing' - Mar 2021
Round B announcement - Nov 2021