User Experience (UX) Lead
Objectstream is an award-winning small business and a trusted partner to its customers, which include local, state, federal and private entities. The passion and dedication of Objectstream employees are what has supported the growth and success of our company. We develop strong, dedicated, unified teams committed to our core value.
We are seeking a full-time User Experience (UX) Lead to join our ever-growing organization! This individual needs to be driven, organized and loves the challenge of solving problems. You will lead a fun and close-knit agile team to success.
We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees which includes medical, dental, vision, employer-paid life AD&D and short-term disability, FSA and matching HSA and 401(k).
This position will be located in Jefferson City, MO.
- Experience leading a geographically dispersed development team
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a lead developer role
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience on a modernization project, that included replacing a legacy internal system with a system that would be directly accessed by both internal and external users/stakeholders and supported the transition to the new solution
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in User Experience (UX) Design lead role using user-centric experience design methods and methodologies
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience actively practicing UX design methods and methodologies, including, at a minimum, journey mapping, persona creation, usability testing, wire-framing, prototyping, and information architecture to build or re-architect an enterprise-level solution
- The contractor's personnel shall be required to complete systems security training to be automatically administered by the State of Missouri, Office of Administration, Information Technology Services Division, and Office of Cyber Security.
Objectstream is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origination, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any