Objectstream is an award-winning small business and a trusted partner to its customers, which include local, state, federal and private entities. The passion and dedication of Objectstream employees are what has supported the growth and success of our company. We develop strong, dedicated, unified teams committed to our core value.
We are seeking a full-time BA to join our ever-growing organization! This individual needs to be driven, organized and loves the challenge of solving problems. You will lead a fun and close-knit agile team to success.
We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees which includes medical, dental, vision, employer-paid life AD&D and short-term disability, FSA and matching HSA and 401(k).
This position will be located in Jefferson City, MO.
- Seven (7) years of experience with designing policy architecture, documenting, developing, and implementing policy rule sets based on the business and system rules
- Experience shall include deployment, testing, debugging, technical support, multi-language model development, and integration with back end systems
- Seven (7) years of experience on a modernization project that included replacing an internal system with one that would be directly accessed by external users/stakeholders revise business process and workflow, and supported the transition to the new solution
- Seven (7) years of experience facilitating, gathering, documenting, managing, and tracking requirements from a external organizations, regulators, and/or the general public
- Eight (8) years analyzing, developing, and defining functional and detailed system requirements documents
- Four (4) years of experience in a leadership role managing the schedule and tasks for requirements collection, definition and development of requirements deliverables from inception to deployment in a transaction processing environment for a large IT system related to Workers' Compensation or similar environment
- Experience in providing guidance and direction in tasks of similar size and complexity
- Expertise in the management and control of requirements resources, and demonstrated capability in managing requirements efforts
- Five (5) years of relevant Workers' Compensation experience or similar areas such as insurance, benefits, and claims processing
Preferred but not required:
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) designation
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Sciences or related field
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification
- Experience with data migration/conversion activities
- Experience with leading and facilitating focus group discussions to lean out processes
- Experience with developing clear and logical documents to justify plans of action; and
- Hands-on experience in government Workers' Compensation System Modernization with other states, Organizational Change Management, process improvement, mathematics, and accounting
Objectstream is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origination, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factor