Objectstream is an award-winning small business and a trusted partner to its customers, which include local, state, federal and private entities. The passion and dedication of Objectstream employees are what has supported the growth and success of our company. We develop strong, dedicated, unified teams committed to our core value.
We are seeking a full-time PM to join our ever-growing organization! This individual needs to be driven, organized and loves the challenge of solving problems. You will lead a fun and close-knit agile team to success.
We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees which includes medical, dental, vision, employer-paid life AD&D and short-term disability, FSA and matching HSA and 401(k).
This position will be located in Jefferson City, MO.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in project management
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant professional experience in managing large complex implementation projects.
- Experience managing projects for clients with multiple locations
- Experience in managing projects worth $15 million or more
- Experience with process improvement frameworks. For Example – Lean, Six Sigma, ITIL, SAFe, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) and/or International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Knowledge of system development methodologies Agile/Scrum, Kanban, RUP, and Waterfall or similar
Preferred but not required:
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Sciences or a related field
- Experience managing Cloud-native application development.
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification.
- Experience managing teams of twenty-five (25) or more people
- Experience with state Workers' Compensation Systems
- Experience working on state government projects.
Objectstream is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origination, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factor