Objectstream is an award-winning small business supporting the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for last 15 years. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees which includes: M/D/V, matching 401k, and other benefits.
This position supports the Air Traffic Organization (ATO)'s Management Services under the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). This position is on the Business Services Group and involves financial analysis, planning, and tracking.
- Provide business planning, budget formulation and execution activities for government appropriations for ATO service units.
- Provide financial tracking, reconciliation, management, and reporting of ATO service units.
- Provide financial analysis of obligations and expenditures including trends and forecasting to assist ATO service units with current requirement balancing and future requirement development.
- Provide contract tracking, management and reporting for ATO service units.
- Provide support in the development of all financial reporting including but not limited to weekly budget data, resource management reviews, ad hoc reports and analysis.
- Provide support in set-up and updates of team SharePoint (KSN) and ATO service units Year-End Closeout sites and individual team sites. Coordinate information updates with ATO service units Website.
- Supports Team with retrieval of data for analysis, and development.
- Provide ad hoc support for other financial analysis, reporting, and presentations, and updating of desk manuals and SOPs.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in any field that included or was supplemented by; at least 24 semester hours in any combination of the following fields: accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management is required.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel with the ability to develop and prepare complex financial analysis using large data sets; Must be able to demonstrate capability with Pivot Charts and Tables, as well as custom charting including trend analysis and forecasting; Advanced formula development and usage is required.
- Advanced in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word; Ability to use both applications with ease and demonstrated knowledge of how to adjust formats and insert various data sets.
- Ability of KSN and Tableau page development, editing and updates.
- Knowledge and experience in the following FAA systems: DELPHI (OBIEE, Discoverer), PRISM, REGIS, and SPIRE.
- Skill in using automated systems, databases, and techniques to extract and convert financial information for analysis, trending, reporting, and presentation.
- Skill in utilizing analytical and evaluative techniques to compile relevant data, develop and conduct quantitative analyses, summarize findings, and make recommendations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, and work independently in a fast paced and results oriented environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the federal and congressional budget processes, principles, objectives, and regulations, for budget formulation and execution is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic contracting terms (Contract No., Purchase Order No., Period of Performance (POP), Task, Delivery Order, Burn Rate) for financial analysis.
- FAA Experience preferred.