ON BOARD EXPERIENTIAL
On Board Experiential (OBE) is an award-winning, full-service, experience-led agency that creates meaningful brand experiences worldwide. We work out of our homes and physical offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and NYC, or wherever our adventures take us! Our clients include Nike, Meta, JPMorgan Chase, Cheez-It, Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day, and SEPHORA, to name a few. We know, "Cool, cool, but what’s it like to work at OBE?" We thought you'd never ask. Event Marketer has recognized OBE as one of the best places to work in events and well, we couldn't agree more.
The most important part of our business is our people. They are hardworking, brave and make magic happen on the regular. But under each majestic exterior is a human deserving of a healthy work-life balance. That’s why we believe in recovery days, happy hours, friendly but competitive fitness challenges, company retreats and agency yearbooks.
We conduct open meetings to facilitate discussions that heal, inspire, and bring us closer. We encourage each other to bring our whole selves to work. We want to hear about your lived experiences and unique perspectives. We don't just want you to be unapologetically you: it's part of the job description.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Account Coordinator is an integral part of the team responsible for successful management and production of our programs. Reporting to a senior Account team member, this person performs various duties in the planning, development, activation and wrap up stages of both client programs and internal initiatives, both in office and onsite. The Account Coordinator helps ensure the highest quality of service in the performance of the approved client statement of work so that all deliverables are executed with the utmost in professionalism, accountability, skill, and timeliness, thus successfully meeting program objectives at the highest level of client and agency satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepare materials, documents, meeting agendas, and communications to client and internal teams.
- Support in tracking deliverables across Account and cross functional teams (Production, Creative, Strategy, Tech), update key documents.
- Participate in weekly status meetings both internal and external as required, capturing detailed and accurate notes and action items.
- Ensure assigned areas of program responsibilities are successfully completed, delivered, and implemented during pre-production planning phase.
- Successfully manage areas of program execution onsite
- Participate in program tear down meetings, internal & client recap decks, and client KPI measurement reporting.
- Monitor current trends across marketing and social media platforms
- Join or lead internal agency initiatives & task forces, offsite planning for department and agency needs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in marketing, business administration, communications, or related field.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in marketing, promotions, and/or events, including on-site event experience. Experiential marketing agency experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact, internally and with clients, at various organizational levels
- Ability to connect with others authentically while equally honoring and respecting diverse perspectives.
- Ability to build trust and respect through communication and listening.
- Think creatively, with willingness to extend beyond the unexpected and consistently strive for innovation.
- Experience with brand management, ensuring brand integrity and quality is consistently maintained
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to navigate competing priorities and deadlines with ease.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within teams.
- Pulse on social media trends and an understanding of how to utilize online methods to promote engagement
- Must be able to work in a collaborative manner both internally and with clients.
OTHER QUALITIES AND SKILLS
- Natural curiosity—the drive to always be learning and growing, professionally and personally.
- High energy and flexibility in working non-traditional hours as needed (some nights and weekends as deadlines dictate).
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stay on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Willingness to work a hybrid schedule (up to 4 days in office) and travel up to 50% of the time.
Compensation Range: $58,500 - $73,500 annually. This is the pay range OBE believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on level of experience, relevant skills, professional certifications, market pay, and demand for the role. OBE reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, Benefits include: medical/dental/vision insurance, employer paid basic life and personal accident insurance. Also included: Annual Profit Sharing/Bonus Plan based on the company’s performance and your individual performance, 401(k), Healthcare Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, PTO, STD/LTD insurance benefits.
On Board Experiential is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.