We are looking for a Production Coordinator to join our team full-time. This position will be based out of our (Los Angeles office). The Production Coordinator is an integral part of the production team who assists the Production Director in all elements of the production from start to finish for each assigned project/event.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serve as primary support for Production Director and secondary onsite contact managing one or more onsite functions such as staff, vendors, infrastructure or location services
- Source, secure and coordinate project vendor orders, invoices and logistics along with communicating vital information across multiple departments, projects and entities.
- Assist the project budget owner with coordination of financials as needed.
Assist Event Production (Lead)with sourcing, hiring and coordinating event staff
- Coordinate the procurement, safeguarding, and utilization of all physical components of event activations.
- Interact with and provide assistance to clients and related staff as needed, throughout the project process up to an including the onsite/execution phase.
- Participate in production meetings and providing insight to clients and staff on event operations
- Assist in obtaining various required event permits
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential and discrete manner
- Provide clear direction and expectations for the work of temporary employees, interns, volunteers and contractors responsible for the execution of a quality production and to ensure deadlines are met
- Serve as a liaison for vendors on event related matters
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in live event production required
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Experience in B2B/Tech/Sports and virtual event activations a plus
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent computer skills that include Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint and Access)
- MS Project or other project management tools a plus.
- Great planning, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and commitments and meet deadlines.
OTHER QUALITIES AND SKILLS
- Relevant client/customer service experience and focus.
- Excellent judgment with the ability to pro-actively identify issues/obstacles and effectively create solutions.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive and enjoy a fast-paced dynamic teamwork environment whether, in-person, onsite, or virtually.
- Flexibility in working non-traditional hours as needed (some nights and weekends).
- Willingness to travel and be onsite and in-office.
- Take charge professional with ability to effectively coordinate both administrative and logistics of events
- Effectively anticipate event planning and management needs, determine work priorities and meet deadlines with little supervision