ON BOARD EXPERIENTIAL
On Board Experiential is an award-winning, full-service experiential marketing agency that creates meaningful brand experiences throughout the world from our home offices and physical office locations in San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York City. We specialize in engagement marketing, delivering a multitude of experiences including Online and Virtual Events, Social Media Campaigns, Consumer marketing events, B2B Conferences, Internal Events, Retail Experiences, and Influencer Marketing Events. Our clients include: Nike, Facebook, Tesla, JPMorgan Chase, Instagram, Cheez-it, Activision, Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day, and Salesforce (to name a few). Cool, cool, but what’s it like to work here? Event Marketer recognized OBE as one of the best places to work in Events 2019 and we couldn’t agree more. The most important part of our business is our people, or “unicorn employees” as we call them. They are hardworking, brave and make magic happen on the regular. But under each majestic exterior, is a human deserving of a healthy work life balance. That’s why we believe in recovery days, Zoom happy hours, friendly (but always competitive) fitness challenges, company retreats and corporate yearbooks, and open meetings to facilitate discussions that heal, inspire, and bring us closer. We are one big supportive family, and that is ultimately what keeps our superstars coming back every day.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Account Coordinator is an integral part of the Account Team, delivering an exceptional level of client service and creative thinking and is responsible for development and execution of programs on behalf of our clients. This person performs various duties in the planning, management, activation and wrap up stages of specific projects/events, including on-site. The Account Coordinator helps ensure the highest quality of client service in the performance of the approved scope of work so that all client deliverables are executed with the utmost in professionalism, accountability, skill, and timeliness, thus successfully meeting program objectives at the highest level.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist project team in preparing materials, documents, meeting agendas, and communications to client as needed.
- Ensure all assigned projects are properly completed, delivered and implemented for the duration of the project/event within required timelines.
- Assist project lead in hiring, training, and managing on site project/event staff.
- Work onsite at projects/events and assist in managing project/event activities.
- Join weekly status client meetings/calls as required and take copious notes.
- Distribute notes from meetings/calls to account team as required and perform action items resulting from them.
- Supervise the work of any Brand Ambassadors or support staff assigned to project.
- Lead pre-event communication with all necessary teams and field staff.
- Identify and problem solve program challenges and consult with senior management.
- Compile, develop, and present event/program recaps in timely manner.
- Work with various stakeholders to lead program playbook development.
- Be proactive in identifying gaps and opportunities and proactively support with solutions as reasonable.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in marketing, business administration, communications or related field.
- 2 - 3 years experience in marketing, promotions, and/or events, including on-site event experience. Experiential marketing agency experience preferred.
- Experience in data-driven environment.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and commitments and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative manner both internally and with clients. The ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct authority.
- Excellent ability to pro-actively identify issues/obstacles and effectively create solutions.
- Ability to work independently as well as with account teams.
- Ability to build trust and respect through active coaching, communication, and listening.
- Very strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive and enjoy a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Customer service/client focus.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stay on your feet for extended periods of time.
OTHER QUALITIES AND SKILLS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environments
- Flexibility in working non-traditional hours as needed (some nights and weekends).
- Social, outgoing personality with ability to network and develop and maintain strong client and customer relationships.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time following CDC, federal, state and local guidelines.