ON BOARD EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING
On Board Experiential is an award-winning, full-service experiential marketing agency that creates meaningful brand experiences throughout the world from our offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York City. Our clients include: Nike, Facebook, JPMorgan Chase, Instagram, Cheez-It, Activision, Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day, and Salesforce (to name a few). Cool, cool, but what’s it like to work here? Event Marketer recognized OBE as one of the Best Places to Work in Events 2019, and we couldn’t agree more. The most important part of our business is our people, or “unicorn employees” as we call them. They are hardworking, brave and make magic happen on the regular. But under each majestic exterior, is a human deserving of a healthy work life balance. That’s why we believe in WFHF (Work From Home Fridays) and BYPTWA (Bring Your Pet To Work Anydays), company retreats and corporate yearbooks, wellness discounts and grown-up field trips. We are one big supportive family, and that is ultimately what keeps our superstars coming back every day.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This role is for the person that is solutions-oriented and strives to build, test, and prove what’s needed for success. A passion for technology is a must!
The Digital Producer is a key member of the Technology team, supporting all technology based-needs for assigned small, medium and large-scale, digital, interactive and online experiential events. As Digital Producer you will be responsible for building, implementing, executing project plans. You have a strong understanding of creative, development, and bringing technology and experiences to life on the web, or in a live event or virtual event setting. You are experienced in identifying project resources, key milestones, and sprint schedules. As a product owner, and member of the Technology team, you will oversee external/internal communications and touch a full spectrum of interactive, digital, and web based projects (social, site development, app development, video, experiential tech).
You are a self-starter that will manage multiple projects and have a strong ability to multi-task with demonstrable and proven experience defining and building software/web development requirements. You are interested in technology, both hardware and software, and you’re always thinking about how to do it better. You see all of your projects to the end and take pride in creating beautiful and thoughtful experiences. You have your go to project management tools and methodologies but you are flexible with the tools you use, and can quickly adjust project plans when the unexpected happens. You have a knack for explaining tech to non-tech people and clients, consider yourself a strong project manager, but love to come to the table with new ideas and even join the pitch process. You have strong financial and time management skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Management and execution of both software and hardware-based projects, as part of online, interactive and virtual based experiences.
- Extensive involvement in proposing solutions around both software and hardware.
- High level, proven capabilities with the creation of master project plan including project timeline. Manage development partners/vendors, 3rd party platform integrations
- Expertise within the QA/QC, UAT, penetration testing process.
- Project specific responsibilities assigned as needed.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with management and oversight of Interactive and digital production related work.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong customer service/client focus.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and in teams.
- Hands on approach, expert researcher and solutions expert.
- Skilled in balancing multiple, concurrent projects
- General privacy and security best practices
- Interdisciplinary experience and ability to collaborate with Account, Production, Creative, Strategy and IT teams.
- Familiar with cloud services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud platform, Cloudflare
OTHER QUALITIES AND SKILLS
- Scrum master
- Agile workflow
- Writing Jira user stories
- Strong understanding of privacy and data security
- Understand ADA/WCAG compliance.
- Proficient working with Windows, android, IOS, and Mac OS operating systems.
- Strong Audio Video knowledge.
- Willing to work non-traditional hours (nights and weekends) as needed.