Note: This role will be paid in USDT/USDC cryptocurrency.
Designed for the next generation of blockchain, the Oasis Network is the first privacy-enabled blockchain platform for open finance and a responsible data economy. The Oasis Protocol Foundation supports projects focused on building privacy-preserving applications on top of the Oasis Network.
Senior Software Engineer, Core Platform
Remote (European-based preferable)
The Oasis Protocol Foundation is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our growing Core Platform team.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain the systems of our blockchain ecosystem, including the core network protocol, distributed systems architecture, cryptosystems, and developer tools. Blockchain systems must be highly robust, while operating over a large network that we mostly do not control. We enjoy the challenge.
- Manage project priorities, fast-paced deadlines and concrete deliverables. The blockchain ecosystem moves notoriously fast.
- Participate in design and code reviews, including from the Oasis Foundation team and the broader open-source community.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling and processes.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Distributed systems experience
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Proficient in Go and/or Rust
- Ability to lead projects to timely milestones
- Interest in Privacy & Confidentiality
- MUST: fluent in English