Oasis Labs is building a privacy-first, high-performance cloud computing platform on blockchain. Oasis’s integrated hardware-software technologies aim to enable cloud-scale, real-world applications, including machine learning, for the first time on blockchain. Oasis Labs is led by a team of academic and entrepreneurial leaders and backed by a diverse range of investors including a16zcrypto, Accel and Binance. For more information, visit: https://www.oasislabs.com/
We are looking for someone to join our team as an early Technical Program Manager hire. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing open source project, where our Product team is responsible for cultivating a passionate community of developers building applications on the Oasis platform and contributing to our core codebase. You will help drive critical projects to completion and have a great deal of individual ownership.
Partner closely with product, engineering, business development, and customer success teams to achieve the following:
- Manage Project deliveries
- Work with engineering and product leads to define milestones and launch timelines.
- Cross-functionally work with teams to identify dependencies and manage deliveries so there is no last minute surprises.
- Help engineering team to see around the corners on what they would need to do before, during and after launch.
- Create a process for triaging issues in tandem with new feature development for subsequent releases.
- Communication & Risk Management
- Communicate risks associated with upcoming launches to right stakeholders.
- Formulate a plan to manage launch risks and propose solutions
- Work with product team to communicate milestones and risks externally with customers and developers.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years in project management for highly technical software or hardware product
- Managed and shipped projects end to end.
- 2+ years in software development or product management
- Passionate about privacy and blockchain
Oasis Labs is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Oasis Labs does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.