Oasis Labs is building a privacy-first, high-performance cloud computing platform on blockchain. Oasis’s integrated hardware-software technologies aim to enable cloud-scale, real-world applications, including machine learning, for the first time on blockchain. Oasis Labs is led by a team of academic and entrepreneurial leaders and backed by a diverse range of investors including a16zcrypto, Accel and Binance. For more information, visit: https://www.oasislabs.com/
Oasis Labs is looking for communications leader to join our team. This is a career opportunity to join a world class, well funded and highly motivated group as we build a privacy-first cloud-computing platform on blockchain. You will play a meaningful role in telling our story to the outside world. You’ll be building our communications agenda, working across the company and with leadership team to develop and refine our messaging and develop and deploy an action plan that drives results.
- Develop plan, pitch and secure coverage for the organization, our product launches, partnerships and company updates.
- Work hand in hand with company leadership to develop stories and build a communications pipeline based on the company’s partnerships, customers, metrics, and milestones.
- Work directly with leadership, engineering, product and business development teams to understand their priorities and help tell the communications story to deliver on our shared goals.
- Build and develop strong relationships with core teams including product, engineering to identify and develop and shape stories happening within the organization.
- Manage speaking submissions, awards, oversee media training, prepare for relevant opportunities and assist in presentation and collateral creation as needed.
- Serve as the internal point person to prepare conference materials, collateral, and presentation information.
- Build and foster relationships with conference organizers, media and industry influencers.
- 5+ years in a communications specific role where you directly or as part of a team owned similar responsibilities.
- Start-up experience preferred, you are used to and thrive in high paced environments where autonomy and ambition are valued.
- Blockchain knowledge, experience and interest is a plus.
- You’ve developed messaging and secured coverage about technology products and are an artful translator of complex concepts to a broader audience.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills.
- You run towards challenges with creative solutions.
- You enjoy in a whatever- it-takes environment, you can nimbly work across functions and take on responsibilities that need to get done, not those which are just bound by your specific role.
- Experience in all aspects of PR and communication including strategizing messaging, developing narratives, writing releases, crafting pitches, and developing content.
- Experience in developing, packaging and publishing thought leadership and original content, examples showcasing previous work are a plus.
- Comfort and experience working hand in hand with senior executives and senior managers.
- You have experience working with leadership to secure, staff and make the most of events and speaking opportunities and have owned the relationships with conference organizers.
- Unmatched attention to detail, you will be responsible for directly and indirectly interfacing with the company’s most valued partners and investors.
Oasis Labs is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Oasis Labs does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.