Oasis Labs is building a privacy-first, high-performance cloud computing platform on blockchain. Oasis’s integrated hardware-software technologies aim to enable cloud-scale, real-world applications, including machine learning, for the first time on blockchain. Oasis Labs is led by a team of academic and entrepreneurial leaders and backed by a diverse range of investors including a16zcrypto, Accel and Binance. For more information, visit: https://www.oasislabs.com/
We are looking for someone to join our team as an early Developer Evangelist hire. This is an opportunity to build Developer facing community and relations from the ground up. As a fast growing open source project, our team is responsible for cultivating a passionate community of developers building applications on the Oasis platform and contributing to our core codebase. You will connect with developer communities, speak publicly about our cutting edge technology across various mediums and build products on our platform to showcase use cases.
You will be empowered to help drive adoption and awareness of our platform in the blockchain community and to provide technical expertise for those developing their applications using our technologies.
- Be a strong ambassador of Oasis Labs to developers on the platform and developers contributing to our open source codebase.
- Advocate best practices on security, integrity, privacy and end-user experience.
- Drive brand awareness of the Oasis Labs platform and educate developers about the immense potential of building on a decentralized network.
- Participate in technical and design decisions cross-functionally to advocate for developer needs.
- Plan and manage a growth program that includes attending developer events, hosting webinars, and attending conferences.
- Create compelling developer focused content like sample applications, blog posts, videos, and how to guides.
- Grow a community of developers and contributors for Oasis Labs products.
- 3+ years experience in the field of platform evangelism / developer relations.
- BS Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent communicator with a unique voice and a desire to share technical knowledge with others.
- Technical experience in a relevant field (software engineering or developer relations). Ideal candidate can learn about and understand new technology quickly.
- Deep understanding of developer communities and best practices for engaging with them.
- Passionate about blockchain technology.
- Familiarity with the blockchain space: good knowledge of projects, trends, themes.
- Previous experience building decentralized applications.
Oasis Labs is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Oasis Labs does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.