Oasis Labs is building a privacy-first, high-performance cloud computing platform on blockchain. Oasis’s integrated hardware-software technologies aim to enable cloud-scale, real-world applications, including machine learning, for the first time on blockchain. Oasis Labs is led by a team of academic and entrepreneurial leaders and backed by a diverse range of investors including a16zcrypto, Accel and Binance. For more information, visit: https://www.oasislabs.com/
Our engineering team is responsible for the platform and tools to empower the next generation of dApp developers. We also build a number of dApps in-house to show off our unique strengths and test our own tools. We are looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including distributed systems, networking, security, cryptography, machine learning, and UI design. While not all of our engineers start with having experience in blockchain, they all appreciate the challenge of designing large-scale global distributed systems in a high-security setting. As a Software Engineer with a DevOps focus, you will encounter a unique set of challenges in maintaining a reliable distributed architecture that includes nodes that are not controlled by Oasis Labs. We are building new kinds of tooling to support a future that can realize a privacy-first, distributed, and decentralized era of computing.
- Develop new tooling to maintain, scale and monitor the deployment of a unique blockchain architecture
- Perform stability and performance evaluations of our decentralized network
- Maintain a large number of infrastructure nodes running in regions around the world.
- Maintain platform integrations with other systems and blockchains
- Maintain tooling for our CI/CD pipeline
- A helpful, courteous, and collaborative attitude:
- Our team is new and growing, there are no things that are “not your job”
- Effective communicator and a team player with strong work ethic
- Experience with one of the following automation tools
- Experience with one of the following programming languages
- Experience with shell scripting and unix/linux system administration
- Experience with automating deployments on one of the following cloud providers:
- IBM Bluemix
- Experience with maintaining, monitoring, and alerting with a metrics gathering tool (e.g. Prometheus, Statsd, ELK, etc.)
- Experience managing a CI/CD pipeline (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI, CircleCI, Buildkite, Bamboo, etc.)
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Comfortable interacting with an Open Source community
- Experience using/deploying docker instances into production
- Experience maintaining Kubernetes deployments
- Experience maintaining systems with high transaction/request throughput
Oasis Labs is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Oasis Labs does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.