Oasis Labs is building a privacy-first, high-performance cloud computing platform on blockchain. Oasis’s integrated hardware-software technologies aim to enable cloud-scale, real-world applications, including machine learning, for the first time on blockchain. Oasis Labs is led by a team of academic and entrepreneurial leaders and backed by a diverse range of investors including a16zcrypto, Accel and Binance. For more information, visit: https://www.oasislabs.com/
Our community is a core component of what will make Oasis Labs successful. The Community & Events Manager will help grow our community of developers and users. You’ll build relationships with key contributors and influencers, deepen brand engagement, and extend our reach across the blockchain space. In addition to leading strategic initiatives through our social media channels, you’ll also manage the planning and execution of events.
- Help define the Oasis Labs voice in the community, be a strong brand ambassador, and craft best practices for community management.
- Drive engagement on communication channels such as Telegram and Wechat: respond to questions, engage with announcements, add energy and personality.
- Plan and manage events. Evaluate and prioritize existing conferences and community events, as well as plan our own.
- Be a strong ambassador of Oasis Labs to developers. Represent our values and communicate clearly about our product and technology.
- Collaborate cross functionally to drive growth campaigns relevant to our community.
- Excellent communicator with a unique voice, empathy, and social media savvy.
- Passionate about blockchain: good knowledge of projects, trends, themes.
- 2+ years of experience in community management, customer support, social media or communication field.
- History in the space, for better context on the current moment.
- Community management experience.
Oasis Labs is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Oasis Labs does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.