OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments, and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award-winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Join us and:
- Be our Events Manager with super powers! - help us with planning and executing effective offline/online events and projects focused on client acquisition and retention.
- Contribute innovative ideas and be on a team that’s responsible for company-wide top priority projects.
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning.
As a key member of our global Marketing Team you will be also cooperating closely with the Sales and Relationship Management Teams. You will manage together all details relating to event planning, budgeting, reporting, logistics, and on-site management.
We work in a hybrid model - we'd love to meet you in the office from time to time (particularly during the events) with respect to your own commitments.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Project planning and management, for end-to-end event process; managing digital tools to enhance campaigns.
- Sourcing, reviewing and managing different venues, locations and themes to ensure user acquisition effectiveness and cost efficiency (Seminars, Dining, Networking, Lifestyle).
- Coordinating the delivery of event mechanism/incentive schemes, and managing event materials production including e.g. event/booth space including digital and traditional collateral, show stopper crowd pulls and swag giveaways.
- Cooperating with events vendors, managing of speakers.
- Min. 2 years of related working experience e.g. as an Event Manager, or as a Corporate Event Coordinator; experience in utilising databases for mass and targeted marketing (also offline) campaigns.
- Fluent English; Mandarin speaking fluency will be a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of using an email service supplier, including setting up HTML & plain text emails.
- Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are preferred.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube