OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Be on a team that’s responsible for company-wide top priority projects.
- Deliver reliable software on an agile team striving for continuous integration, automated testing, and code reviews.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve the daily trading experience of thousands of customers.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning
As Campaign Planner, you will work closely with the performance marketing team (Paid and Organic), CRM team, PR Social team and Creative team (Digital Product Manager, Content Writers, Content Editors and Design), Web Engineers, regional stakeholders and business owners, to help create and maintain best in class digital campaign solutions for all business lines.
Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing, you will guide cross-functional teams to execute best-practice digital campaign planning to execution.
On a day-to-day basis expect to plan and manage road-maps across both single and multi-stream projects, coordinate resources, compile campaign estimates, identify and mitigate risks with great cross-functional communication skills.
- Establish campaign process and scope by understanding strategic business drivers, discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters by working closely with business line experts, and making recommendations based on following best practices and business objectives.
- Managing the briefing and delivery process for all global campaign activity, ensuring written proposals/ briefs are comprehensive and are seamlessly communicated to key stakeholders to meet aggressive timelines.
- Project management of internal teams and external agencies to ensure that the campaign assets are delivered on time
- Preparing execution and modifications based on requirements; leading the planning and timeline deliverables
- Provide regular status updates, highlighting any shifts in delivery timelines, capturing any change in requirements and communicating promptly on any deviations in the delivery schedule
- Deliver tactical wins by collaborating with the Marketing Team / Regional stakeholders as well as multiple business lines stakeholders.
- Monthly reporting of metrics to key stakeholders
- 3+ years of marketing campaign project management, client or agency side
- Key areas of competency: digital marketing, web design, user experience design, user interface design, mobile, user testing, offline media
- Excellent verbal and written communication across multiple stakeholders across multiple time zones with an in-depth understanding of global localisation – US, UK, EMEA, APAC
- Passionate about marketing solutions delivering commercial objectives – familiarity with emerging web trends and technologies is critical to driving business growth
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diverse of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment to everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.