About the role:
We are looking for a focused, eager and determined person to join our global Sales Team in Singapore. You should have a passion for providing excellent customer service, be motivated to achieve set targets and be genuinely interested in learning about the FX and CFD markets.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Acquisition of new OANDA's clients via phone and mail.
- Manage and deepen new and existing relationships with a dedicated portfolio of OANDA’s clients.
- Retain and reactivate clients through proactive management, utilising OANDA's products and services.
- Identify needs and answering prospects questions concerning OANDA’s products or services; document all client communications in Salesforce system.
- Contact clients regularly to maintain a strong working relationship.
- Attend and contribute to sales meetings/e-meetings/events.
What are we looking for?
- Previous phone-based Sales or Customer Service experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; knowledge of Mandarin will be a plus.
- Willingness to continually upgrade skills and training with regard to financial markets, combined with an interest in international events.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exceed personal and team targets.
- Good analytical skills, highly motivated and willing to take on challenges.
- CMFAS 1B, 6 & 6A qualifications.
- Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are preferred.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible