We are an international Product team consisting of product managers and business analysts, who work on a variety of OANDA customer services and business processes.
The finance technology area is moving faster than ever before and we are looking for a passionate colleague with a deep interest in Trading, to help us build our next generation risk management technology.
What you’ll do
- Collect and understand project requirements from both internal teams / outsourcing partners and translate these into detailed functional specifications, concrete deliverables, user stories and test plans.
- Study and document processes and workflows
- Provide insight into front office operational best-practices related to risk management and revenue generation.
- Create and maintain system and user documentation
- Perform system and user acceptance testing
- Conducts training sessions, software demonstrations and launch activities as new features and processes are introduced
- Act as a bridge between our development and business teams.
- Build, refine and maintain product backlogs while working closely with trading & product management to define priorities.
- Where necessary document relationships with 3rd party partners ensuring commercials and services are clearly defined and understood.
Who you are
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Excellent communicator
- Capable of making experiment-tested and data-validated conclusions
- Demonstrable evidence of investigating and documenting complex business processes.
- Continuous improvement and change management mindset, questioning conventional wisdom and driving change to improve processes and client experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solid experience working in a similar role, ideally in the front office in a financial institution
- Systems design and trouble-shooting skills.
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies and the proven ability to apply them effectively.
- Financial industry experience, ideally in a high frequency/high data volume ecosystem, and current knowledge of best practice development with frontend, backend and middleware components of a trading system is a strong plus.
- Experience of integrating and working with 3rd party products and vendors
- Knowledge of the life cycle (price, trade, risk, financing, settlement) of at least one financial instrument - FX, CFD, equities, fixed income, derivatives, cryptocurrency
- BPMN, UML, or other process modeling knowledge
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.