At this role you will be responsible for delivering the compliance monitoring programme and providing confidence that these controls are functioning in an optimal way.
- Completing reviews designed to assess controls across all areas of the business. Areas of focus include: client, employee, senior management and technological risks, financial crime and regulatory reporting.
- Prepare Monitoring reports for review by the OANDA Europe Limited’s Head of Compliance.
- Draft, review and implement monitoring and testing procedures.
- Recommend practical solutions/changes resulting from monitoring findings to enhance controls and process.
- Demonstrated experience in a generalist compliance role within the FX/CFD sector or relevant audit experience.
- Understanding of FCA rules and the wider regulatory landscape.
- Degree/relevant professional qualifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical with exceptional attention to detail.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.