How would you feel about taking an active part securing a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments and FX services?
OANDA is looking for a versatile Security Engineer to help improve their overall security by joining the growing Security Team.
This is a hands-on position: responding directly to the CISO, you’ll have the opportunity to suggest, evaluate, take ownership, implement, configure and maintain numerous security solutions; investigate security incidents, perform application security review, security assessments and other activities that can help improve OANDA’s security posture.
Do you know any other way to make our environment more secure? At OANDA you'll have the opportunity to put it in practice.
In this position you will:
- Help define Security processes and standards
- Perform Security Assessments
- Drive the Vulnerability Management process
- Manage Endpoint Protection
- Respond to security incidents and perform investigations
- Spread Security Awareness across the company
Additionally, you may also be required to:
- Find opportunities for automating security
- Assist in audit and compliance activities
- Participate in evaluation, implementation, configuration, improvement and troubleshooting of security tools/processes
- Perform internal pen-tests
- Drive the Vulnerability Disclosure Program
You fit this position if you have:
- Excellent communication (English)
- Deep knowledge in at least two Operating Systems (Windows, Linux or macOS)
- Excellent understanding of network, web, authentication, cryptography and security protocols. Including tools used to perform their analysis
- Exposure to scripting languages (Bash, Python, PowerShell)
- Good knowledge in general security principles and best practices; and how to leverage them in a global, financial and regulated environment
We also appreciate it if you have:
- Experience in improving security of software development process
- Working experience with compliance standards and frameworks such as CIS, NIST, PCI-DSS, GDPR, SOC2 and ISO27001
- Certifications with emphasis on Information Security such as CIPP, CISSP, CompTIA Security+ and CRISC
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.