Role: Professional Account Manager – OEM
Department: Relationship Management
MAIN FUNCTION OF THE ROLE
Grow OANDA AUM & volume for the EU region by capturing, retaining and reactivating high net worth (HNW) clients. Enhance the customer experience for new and existing clients classified as Professional status. A large part of these sales activities will take place over telephone calls and email.
This role will be based in the Malta office. We are looking at someone who is a German speaker either based in Malta or interested to relocate to Malta from EU
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Capture and retain HNW book and increase OANDA volume from Professional and Retail clients in the EU region.
- Reactivate inactive HNW clients.
- Convert appropriate clients to Professional status.
- Conduct annual review of existing Professional clients.
- Follow a solution sales-based presentation along with a soft sales approach when qualifying a prospect.
- Responsible for documenting all client communications in Salesforce.
- Establish a referral network to generate new OANDA business.
- Attend networking events, deal with new HNW live applications via marketing channels (post COVID).
- Provide feedback to relevant departments from HNW’s with the aim to improve Professional and HNW client offering and service.
- Maintain a well developed understanding of competitor offerings from Professional and HNW clients.
- Demonstrated industry experience displaying ability to maintain relationships with HNW and Professional clients.
- Fluency in English and German language both written and spoken
- Demonstrated desire and willingness to continue to upgrade skills and training with regards to financial markets, combined with an interest in international events.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Identify key messaging for different audiences.
- Able to work cohesively with cross functional teams within the EU region including Compliance and Onboarding.