About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for more information.
About the Role
The Contact Center Workforce Coordinator will manage the operational activities of the call center which includes the forecasting, scheduling, and ensuring staffing levels meet service and productivity goals. Additional responsibilities include implementing call center projects, managing utilization trends and proposing operational improvements. The workforce coordinator will report directly to the Shared Services Associate.
- You will ensure service levels and productivity goals are met by maintaining a workforce management platform.
- Provide all workload forecasting and consequent staffing planning to meet service goals.
- Analyze workforce performance, lead analysis and staffing change data for quality and productivity improvement.
- Coordinate all reporting related to Workforce Management.
- Develop and maintain scheduling processes for Customer service agents.
- You will serve as the resident expert on Workforce Management software package.
- You will participate in strategic planning and goal development.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 2 years supervisor experience required. Ability to make reports, business correspondence, and produce manuals
- Data analysis and forecasting
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience as a workforce manager in a call center is a must.
- Prior experience with system implementation and scoping
- Ability to partner with multiple levels of management.
- Experienced use and/or implementation of Call Center Technology.
Preferred Start Date
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, start dates can vary significantly by role. We are adapting rapidly to Covid-19 and most of our team is now working remotely. Given the changing environment, we will appreciate your flexibility in confirming a start date.
Health insurance, paid time off
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Kenya
8 February 2022
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.