O(1) Labs is a blockchain technology company that has successfully incubated the Mina Protocol. The company is now looking to start the next stage of its journey as the world’s premier zero-knowledge application platform. We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to continue to build O(1) Labs’ team.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth candidate experience.
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Partner with our engineering leaders and hiring teams to develop a deep understanding of current and future hiring needs
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices and sourcing strategies by building a candidate pipeline and sourcing passive candidates; drive internal and external network referrals
- Create and deploy unique sourcing strategies to bring in new team members
- Candidate satisfaction: focused on building rapport and trust with candidates
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and proactively share data-centric updates with the team
- Drive process improvements to help make the hiring process more effective, efficient and positive for both hiring managers and candidates
- Partner with the different teams to continue the company’s focus on diversity and inclusion.
- 4+ years full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of the entire recruiting life cycle
- Strong organizational skills required and ability to multi-task critical functions.
- Interest and experience recruiting globally
- Experience sourcing talent outside of just LinkedIn
- Experience with recruiting in the crypto industry
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Strong attention to detail while operating with a sense of urgency
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company. People of color, LGBTQ individuals, women, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you’d be interested in talking further, please get in touch by sending an email with your C.V. and the subject “Recruiter” to firstname.lastname@example.org.