Head of Business Development
O(1) Labs is a blockchain technology company that has successfully incubated the Mina Protocol. The company is now looking to start the next stage of its journey as the world’s premier SNARK application platform. We are looking for a creative and driven Head of Business Development to drive O(1) Labs’ go-to-market strategy. As the Head of Business Development, you will be a key member of the executive team, will report to the company’s CEO, and will manage partnerships, go-to-market strategy and corporate development. The ideal candidate has a great network within the crypto industry, likes to get their hands dirty, and is technical enough to be dangerous.
- Develop and drive the go-to-market strategy around Snapps - SNARK powered applications built on Mina - by identifying and engaging crypto application developers.
- Act as a bridge between developers building Snapps and the O(1) Labs product-engineering teams to influence product development towards product market fit.
- Lead investor relations and long term corporate development.
- Manage O(1) Labs’ relationship with the Mina Foundation and identify joint partnership opportunities such as bridges with other blockchains.
- Collaborate with the broader Mina ecosystem to develop and realize a vision for growing long-term economic value grounded in the protocol.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on experience in the crypto industry, especially with the Ethereum ecosystem and other breakthrough layer 1 blockchains.
- Experience executing partnerships for deeply technical products, from identifying opportunities, all the way to contract execution and ongoing maintenance of relationship.
- Experience working in an early-stage environment (either company or product) to find product-market fit.
- Proven ability to articulate abstractions of highly technical products to senior external stakeholders.
- Has 2-3 years of experience building an ecosystem around an open source crypto project.
- Has a technical background or deep understanding of blockchain technology.
- Has experience working directly with developers.
There are no hard requirements and we're more interested in learning about your individual background. We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company. People of color, LGBTQ individuals, women, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.