O(1) Labs is a blockchain technology company that has successfully incubated the Mina Protocol. The company is now looking to start the next stage of its journey as the world’s premier SNARK application developer. We are looking for a creative and driven Head of Marketing to build O(1) Labs’ marketing strategy. As O(1) Labs’ Head of Marketing, you will be a key member of the executive team, will report to the company’s CEO, and will manage marketing, communications, advertising and brand responsibilities of the company. The ideal candidate is creative and analytical, results driven, resourceful and leads by example.
- Drive the strategy and execution of all marketing efforts, including product marketing, brand marketing, user acquisition, communications, digital and offline.
- Partner with the executive team to develop a go-to-market strategy and iterate to identify product-market-fit.
- Develop the O(1) Labs brand, including a brand strategy, visual identity and roll out across relevant properties (web, social, collateral, etc.)
- Develop and execute a comprehensive communication plan and content calendar
- Manage and plan internal communications touch-points, including a weekly All-Hands meeting, monthly Lunch & Learns, and a Quarterly All-Hands.
- Maximize digital content distribution effectiveness (web, email, analytics, content).
- Build a marketing funnel for user acquisition
- Build and own an efficient martech stack
- Agency identification, onboarding and management as needed.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within O(1) Labs and across the broader Mina ecosystem, including with the Mina Foundation, on all marketing functions.
- Marketing operations, including developing and managing a yearly budget, staffing plan, quarterly goals and reports on relevant analytics and performance.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience collaborating with engineers on technical communications (content, announcements, etc).
- Experience working in an early-stage environment (either company or product) to find product-market fit.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally across the organization
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Solid knowledge of marketing analytics tools and the modern martech stack
- Extreme attention to details, proactive and collaborative
- Ability to identify the needs, desires and pain points of priority audiences and use those to drive overall marketing and communications strategy
- 6-7 years experience across a wide range of marketing responsibilities
- Experience marketing to a developer audience.
- Start-up experience a plus.
- Experience in cryptocurrency, blockchain or technology space.
- Based in or able to relocate to the Bay Area
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company. People of color, LGBTQ individuals, women, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.