Senior Technical Product Manager
We’re seeking for a Senior Technical Product Manager who can navigate the interdisciplinary tradeoffs that come with building a new economic system built on top of a highly technical product, a decentralized protocol powered by ZK Snarks.
O(1) Labs is a blockchain technology company that has successfully incubated the Mina Protocol. The company is now looking to start the next stage of its journey as the world’s premier SNARK application developer. We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Product Manager.
The Technical Product Manager will:
• Develop product roadmap for various parts of the protocol & product
• Evaluate and prioritize specific opportunities and use cases for the Mina protocol
• Develop product requirements
• Collaborate with engineering & other teams in the O1Labs foundation to design, develop, build, QA, and release new products & developer tools
• Collaborate with the ecosystem participants (e.g. node operators and developers) to address their needs, communicate product roadmap, and incorporate their feedback into product roadmap
• Develop tools that showcase Mina’s unique capabilities and inspire a global audience of developers to build on top of our platform
Ideal candidates will have:
• 5+ years of previous experience in product management of one or more successful products or services
• Solid understanding of blockchain or distributed systems
• 1+ years of previous experience working as a product manager in a blockchain project
• Strong technical background (ideally a software engineering or CS background)
• Strong communication skills
• Familiarity with technical concepts such as API’s, GraphQL, blockchains or distributed systems, etc
O(1) Labs is aiming to develop the first cryptocurrency protocol that can deliver on the promise of supporting real-world applications and widespread use. Our team is based in San Francisco, and we are funded by top investors (including Polychain, Metastable, Max Levchin, and Naval Ravikant).
We're bringing Mina Protocol to market, a cryptocurrency that compresses the blockchain from hundreds of gigabytes down to the size of a few tweets (20KB). It can scale to thousands of transactions per second and millions of users while remaining decentralized enough for
cellphones to be fully verifying nodes. We're working on technologies with the potential to reimagine social structures. We believe it's
important to incorporate diverse perspectives from conception through realization. This is a chance to join a small, collaborative team and have a ton of independence while working on fascinating cross-disciplinary problems that span cryptography, engineering, product
design, economics, and sociology. We also offer competitive compensation both in salary and equity as well as top-of-the-market benefits.
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company. People of color, LGBTQ individuals, women, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.