NZXT is a founder-led, global organization that has not lost our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. We’re made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. So what makes NZXT, NZXT? Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds with unique experiences and interests that make us better. We invent, we play, and we have fun doing it because building is more than just assembling computer parts - building is an attitude and a state of mind. That attitude is shared by an ever-growing community of people who are all here to help each other reach the next great thing. This is an exciting time to join NZXT - let’s get building.
Job Title: Operations Specialist (Contractor)
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Workplace Type: Onsite
The role of Operation Specialist is to support the fast-growing markets in the day-to-day operational activities in performing activities in the areas of purchase orders/requisitions, billing/credit processing,
order management, logistics and customer master data base maintenance activities.
You will be responsible for having in depth understanding of the business operations processes, flows and tools. You will be supporting the daily business operations across various markets while working
cross-departmentally with teams such as Customer Support, Supply Chain/Logistics, Purchasing, Finance, etc.
- Sales & Marketing
* Provide assistance to internal cross function team with some required administration tasks and helping new product launch plan developing
* Provide assistance to Customer Support, Purchasing, and Finance, related to Ancillary/Fulfillment Ordering administration and sales order processing.
* Work closely with QQ/QC team to monitor factory under agreed KPI Credit & Invoice
* Timely and accurate processing and investigations of cred/debit notes, invoicing of orders and custom declare fees and processing of purchase requests
- Inventory Maintenance
* Reviewing inventory and work with sales on new forecast
* Reviewing RMA refurbish workflow and ensure the progress and feedback to align with company policy
- Order Management
* Monitoring, investigating and rectifying of slow moving/stuck orders in the systems
* External – quote and purchasing from factory
* Internal – handle Sales Orders and updating production schedule
* Reviewing and documented all workflow with preparing training tools.
* Coordinate supply providers and reviewing shipment materials before distributions
* Collaborating with transportation systems to ensure prompt shipment pick-ups and monitoring shipment costs and productivity processes
* Reviewing shipping documents, track & fix shipping errors
- BA/BS degree in Business Management, or equivalent practical experience
- 2 to 5 years of related experience in a similar role managing operation flows/processes
- Competent in the use of the customer support data systems and the corporate web site
- Experience using ERP system for handling global orders and familiar with Incoterms
- Strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills
- Dynamic, optimistic, accurate, results oriented, hard-working, creative with an analytical mindset
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Dependable and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Good team player
- Good knowledge of basic computer operations and Microsoft Office tools
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
- We care a lot
- We speak up
- We do what we say
- We are curious and aren’t afraid to try
- We take accountability
- We apply what we learn
- We are in this together—win or lose
- We lift each other up
- We value every voice
- We make it efficient
- We reduce friction
- We keep things user-friendly
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.