NZXT is a founder-led, global organization that has not lost our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. We’re made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. So what makes NZXT, NZXT? Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds with unique experiences and interests that make us better. We invent, we play, and we have fun doing it because building is more than just assembling computer parts - building is an attitude and a state of mind. That attitude is shared by an ever-growing community of people who are all here to help each other reach the next great thing. This is an exciting time to join NZXT - let’s get building.
Job Title: Operations Manager
Reports to: Eugene Chang
Location: City of Industry, CA
Workplace Type: Onsite transition to Hybrid
Operations Manager is responsible for managing all logistics partners from 3PL warehouse, freight forwarder, to trucking companies. At times, this role will also need to support other departments such as order management.
- Coordinate transportation and shipping activities, including freight forwarding and customs clearance.
- Track shipments and ensure timely delivery of goods to the designated locations.
- Inventory management at 3PL warehouse
- Communication with 3PL warehouse/Freight forwarder/trucker
- Support Sales Operation team in processing purchase orders and sales orders accurately and efficiently.
- Bi-Lingual: English / Mandarin
- Required 2+ years of experience in management
- Preferred 4+ years of experience with freight forwarder
- Preferred 4+ years of experience with 3PL warehouse
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel / Google sheet
- Excellent clerical and organizational skills
- Ability to work under stress and remain calm and to calm other people during rapidly changing circumstances.
The estimated base range for this role is: 63K-93K. Compensation decisions are dependent on several factors including, but not limited to, an individual’s qualifications, internal equity and alignment with market data. We offer a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision, retirement and paid time off. All employees at NZXT receive equity as part of their compensation package.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
- We care a lot
- We speak up
- We do what we say
- We are curious and aren’t afraid to try
- We take accountability
- We apply what we learn
- We are in this together—win or lose
- We lift each other up
- We value every voice
- We make it efficient
- We reduce friction
- We keep things user-friendly
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.