At Nylas, we’re building the future of communication—and enabling others to build on top of it. Our APIs enable developers to quickly integrate their apps with email, contacts, and calendar across all providers(including Exchange).
We are changing the way companies and developers innovate with e-mail and messaging. Customers like Salesloft, Pipedrive, and Lever use our cloud messaging APIs to power their products and accelerate their ability to innovate.
We’re quickly surpassing our goal and are looking for new team members who want to move quickly and outperform not only their peers, but themselves, on a consistent basis.
Nylas has raised over $30M from Spark Capital, 8VC, Data Collective, Fuel Capital, SV Angel and more. Our team is based in San Francisco and members have previously worked at Dropbox, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and VMware.
Who You Are
Is a smart self-motivated individual that will help us create and drive effective sales processes in our small, fast growing sales team. We’re looking for someone that is passionate about sales, has been a part of a fast-growing B2B sales team in a closing role, and has enterprise SaaS experience. If you have experience and enjoyed successfully working in a small fast-paced team then Nylas is excited to speak with you!
- Manage customer relationships across their entire lifecycle
- Meet with key clients, maintain relationships, negotiate, and close deals
- Understands target customers business needs to effectively deliver Nylas' value proposition at the executive level
- Technical expertise to be able to showcase our solution, explaining its business benefits while tackling technical questions that arise
- Meet and/or exceed quota
- Exploring new markets and verticals through outbound prospecting and building pipeline
- Work cross-functionally with all teams at Nylas
- Develop long-term partnerships with globally recognized companies
- 6+ years in a full quota carrying SaaS sales role
- Track record of over-achieving quota(top 10-20% of company)
- An unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Technically savvy with sales tools to manage sales cycles
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills
- Strong in-person meeting skills
- Competitive pay
- Meaningful equity
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits for you and your family
- One Medical Membership
- $100 Monthly Rideshare Credit
- Catered lunch
- Unlimited vacation
- Mandatory 2 week consecutive vacation
- 12 weeks caregiver leave
- Gym membership
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited snacks
Nylas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and diversity of all kinds is important to us.
Our team is roughly equal by identified gender (including engineering) and focuses on creating an inclusive environment for all people. We welcome people from all different backgrounds and currently employ startup founders, college graduates from all over the country and the world, and coding academy graduates.
We are actively and regularly working with the entire team to shape our culture in a conscious way to our ideal of empowerment, transparency, and kindness.